The holiday season is upon us. If your company sells goods or services to consumers, you need to have a Holiday Marketing Plan in place. Needs some direction? Here’s a few tips:
- Show Gratitude for Current Customers – we all know that people have PLENTY of options when it comes to where they purchase their gifts. Give your current customers a reason to choose you. Send them a private invitation or a thank-you card with a discount to use during the holiday buying season. Keep your business top-of-mind.
- Offer a FREE GIFT – Everyone likes something for free…that’s why providing a free product or purchase gift is such a compelling holiday marketing strategy. Highlight special offers, savings, and free promotions whenever possible to amplify your sales during this time of year.
- Use Email Marketing – Throughout the holiday season, businesses send shoppers a variety of offers. Which is one reason consumers frequently check their email during the holiday shopping season. Send out emails that highlight your promotions, sales, or seasonal product line.
- Use Hashtags – With hashtags, you can spread the word about your sales and promotions. You can also encourage user-generated content by creating a hashtag for shoppers to use when posting a photo or status that features your product. The right hashtags can help you reach new shoppers who are looking for the perfect gift this holiday season too. What do your consumers seem to want most for the holidays this year? Use hashtags on your Twitter, Instagram, and various other social media profiles to create more buzz for your business.
- Embrace Video – According to 90 percent of users, video also helps them make a purchase decision, which tremendously benefits your company. Adding a video to your website, emails, or social media page can help you share your company’s message in a way that invites users to learn more about your brand. Videos are user-friendly too, plus make it easy for viewers to learn more about your products and their uses.
With a bit of planning, your team can develop a one-of-a-kind holiday marketing strategy that drives your seasonal sales upward. From offering personalized experiences to sharing gratitude, your company has a variety of options when it comes to promoting your business this season.
Don’t have time to lead a holiday marketing campaign? Give me a call, I’d love to help!
All the best,
Awesome post! Keep up the great work! 🙂
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂