YIKES!! I can’t believe December is here. It’s crazy to think how fast (and slow at the same time) this year has gone. And we are still dealing with a National Pandemic. But, nevertheless, we must continue to push through and move forward.
I created an easy way for your business to create content with “fun” or “interesting” National Holidays. I picked out a few of my favorites and gave you ways to create content for your social media pages.
I hope it helps! I also ran a series in my private Marketing Rockstar VIP group on content creation ideas. Are you part of the group? If not, hurry on over–I’ve got some amazing things happening and always provide great tips and tricks to help market your small business.
Ok…here are the upcoming National Holidays for December:
- December 1: Pie Day/Rosa Parks Day/National Day of Giving
- Ask your fans what kind of Pie they like best. Or do a “THIS or THAT” Pie Post
- Engage in a conversation about Rosa Parks, what she stood for and how things have changed
- Promote or encourage your fans to support your favorite charity or have a post where they can comment about their favorite charity/or where they plan on giving today
- December 3: National Roof Over Head Day
- You could have fun with this one: describe your childhood home, what’s your favorite room in your house, do you remember your the name of the street you grew up on, etc.
- December 4: World Wildlife Conservation Day
- You could post a collection of Wildlife Photos, Ask fans to comment what wildlife animal is their “spirit” animal
- December 11: National App Day
- Ask your fans what their favorite App is
- December 17: National Re-gift Day
- Start a dialogue with your fans on the worst gift they’ve ever received or what gift they have re-gifted
- December 18: Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
- You could host a contest by having fans comment with a pic of them in their ugly sweater
- December 21: Winter Solstice
- Post a winter quote, ask fans what they like best about winter, etc.
- December 25: Christmas
- Be sure to wish your fans a Merry Christmas. Perhaps posting a family pic by the tree or something personal.
- December 29: National Hero Day
- Post a pic of your favorite hero and encourage people to comment with theirs, ask fans who their favorite local hero is
- December 31: New Years Eve
- End the year with a bang! Do a reflective post and wish your fans a Happy New Year!
Have fun creating!