We are excited to announce an opening for a Content Creator Intern!
This part-time paid internship will assist with social media content, blog posts as well as video content.
Intern Should Be:
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented
- Familiar with all main social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and eager to learn about how to update and manage a website
- Have a basic understanding of marketing and content creation as well as graphic design
- An idea generator – we would love our intern to bring ideas about how we can better serve our clients
- High School Senior or College Student with an interest in pursuing a career in social media marketing
- Provide necessary training and mentoring
- 5-10 hours a week for approximately 4 months
- Open to virtual work environment
Send resume highlighting any applicable experience to firstname.lastname@example.org